Friday, November 16, 2012

What I've Been Up To Post

Hello! I have been quite busy since my last post as you can see :) I tried making a hat with one of my polyester yarns from Indonesia and I loved it! It is quite stiff but moldable. I will try to make a bag with them soon.
 This cap was made a while back, I just forgot to post them here :p
 And this is a wedding gift for my very loyal customer Sus. I alternated Nona acrylic with Ice Dancing Baby yarns to get the rainbow effect as I was in a hurry. I hope she likes it!
 This is my first ever crocheted adult cardigan for Hazel's teacher. It took me about 4-5 days since it was kind of an emergency. I used 3 and a half balls of Magic Light yarns and it is very cosy to wear in cold conditions. I want one for myself, too!
Small crocheted roses. I can't seem to get away from them, can I?

Well, I'm off to crochet more stuff! 'Til the next time...Take care and have a great weekend!
~

2 comments:

MamaDaniel said... [Reply to comment]

Teringin juga nak cardigan tu..hehe.. tapi shawl pun tak menjadi lagi! hahaha...

Mar said... [Reply to comment]

wwwooowww so nice works!!
congratulations

Related Posts with Thumbnails