Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers & A Hat

 Hello! I've been busy making flowers as you can see here and the odd hat :) 
 I tried a new pattern and I just love how they turn out!
 Small roses ordered by a customer.
 Pouches made with crocodile stitches. The one on the left was ordered by a return customer for her Samsung Note handphone. The one on the right is still available.
 This is another baby hat I made to find out the mistakes on my previous free pattern found here as pointed out by SuperSuus. It's all okay now(I hope!) I made this hat with Magic Light yarns From Ice Yarns.
And these are all my newest yarns. Ooohh...don't you just love new yarns??
confidence

3 comments:

Rafidah Ahmad said... [Reply to comment]

oh i love those yarns!!! cantek new pattern for flowers tu aisyah!

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you kak Fida :) Pattern de kat YLM

SuperSuus Design said... [Reply to comment]

Hi! I love the yarns. It is a pitty i cant get them here in Holland or europe!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails