Monday, January 3, 2011

'What I've Been Up To' Post

 Hello everybody! Happy new year! School re-opened again today! So, I have 5 mornings of peace out of a week. And I have the computer all to myself in the AM again. Now I can update my posts in the morning rather than late at night. I'm in the hat & bag mood now. The above hat is a spiral hat which I loved making!
 Hazel posing with it. I'm going to make it in other colors soon.
 And a baby beanie with a lovely design.
 Two card holders. I didn't follow any pattern, just did them as I go. The one behind was crocheted using two strands of yarns held together.
 And a coin pouch.
Lined with candy-stripe cotton. I find it easier stitching zips and lining now, after making several pouches and they make me happy to have accomplished them! I received orders for 10 of the shell coin pouches and am now attempting to start making them( I'm always distracted by new patterns!). I hope to get them ready by the 15th. If you're interested in any of the above or previous items, please email me :)
hazeleaf@yahoo.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

oohh.. cantiknya beanie yang number dua tu kak Aisyah...

Nur said... [Reply to comment]

Aisyah,
Cantik card holders dan coin pouch. Good luck ya, siapkan order. :)

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you,ery & Yati :)

Filiz said... [Reply to comment]

this hat is so cute:)your works are wonderful:))I will be a follower of your blog up to now..I love knitting and amigurumi ,too.please visit my blog:
filizinevi

Rafidah Ahmad said... [Reply to comment]

lovely hat aisyah!!!

Kreatita T said... [Reply to comment]

I just love the baby beanie

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Fili,kak Fida & Tania :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails