Tuesday, November 16, 2010

'What I've Been Up To' Post

Small Roses
Small 2-Layer Flowers
Small 3-Layer Flowers
I made some flowers to keep as stocks, just in case somebody wanted to order them, when my laptop was O-O-O. I meant to make more but my hook got lost when Hazel 'borrowed' it. I never bought another one (the same size) as back-up. Soooo...I used my biggest one and made these:
I was inspired to make a Vivid Dream Blanket after seeing this:
 
It uses the same pattern as the Unholey Square and by using a bigger hook, it was bigger and looser. I hope to finish it soon so I'll have a sunny spot in my bedroom in this gloomy monsoon season. I'm not really following the rules, meaning the measurements and the number of pieces, but I'm sure I'll cope. It's just that sometimes I feel I don't have the combination of colors right. Anybody wants to join me in making one?
I'd like to wish all my Muslim friends 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA'!

2 comments:

Paula said... [Reply to comment]

I love those flowers but I love, love, love the granny squares even more. I want to start a new blanket using the leftover yarn I have but haven't decided yet on a pattern.

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks,Paula :) Why don't you find a pattern on raverly? I found some lovely squares that can be made into blankets,but I don't have the time and mood,yet. I'd love to see what you come up with!

Related Posts with Thumbnails