Hello! I've been quite busy finishing up orders from customers. Above are 10 pieces of large roses and 10 pieces of leaves.
The slouchy beanie above and the hat below were ordered by the same customer. I used Indonesian cotton thread for the slouchy beanie.
And local acrylic yarns for this beige brimmed hat.
Another hat I made a few weeks ago. Just wanted to try out the pattern :)
Lastly, this is a cover for my new gadget, a Novo7 elf tablet. I used some left-over Magic Light yarns from Ice Yarns. I just love the colors!
I'm trying to get in the mood for more hooking projects but I feel so lazy.... :p
'Til my next post...