Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!

 Happy new year everybody!! For my first post on this happy and sunny new year, I'll show you what I've been making during these past two weeks. Based on a photo found on Facebook, I made up my own version of this shell cardigan/sweater. It's basically the same as most of the other cardis that I've made just changed a few things ;)
 A shell baby cardi made using my new Nako yarns from Turkey. Love the colors!
 Still the same pattern but made with Indonesian cotton thread. Love the colors as well!
 Hat made with Ondino yarns from Ice Yarns.
 Lastly, a beanie made with Flora Bonchuk yarns also from Ice Yarns.
My new yummilicious Nako Lollipop yarns! Love, love, love! 
Pinned Image

12 comments:

lovestitch said... [Reply to comment]

Wow!!! Your crochet aleays amazes me!!! Happy New Year to you and your famiy! Hope your new year is full of love, joy, happiness and so many crafting creations!
Many blessings to you!
Best wishes,
LS xoxoxoxo

RaiHamina said... [Reply to comment]

very beautiful! may i know where do you get the yummylicious nano yarn kak aisyah? so tempteddd!!

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks, Rai :) I bought them from a friend on FB. You can contact her there by the name of Jenny Gunini Pun Yin.

Annaboo's House said... [Reply to comment]

Beautiful cardigans-they look so sweet!
Happy new year to you and your family.
Xx

Mar said... [Reply to comment]

nice nice nice works!!
happy new year!!

Bethlehem Family Ministry said... [Reply to comment]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said... [Reply to comment]

When I saw this first cardi --- it just took my breath away!

So cute and so darling.

I envy you being able to make garments that can actually be worn and look adorable!

Happy New Year, Aisyah!

lia said... [Reply to comment]

kak aisyah, semuanya cantik2!! suka sgt tgk shell baby cardigan tu,unik kaler dia...nampaknya byk projek2 baru akak skrg ni baby cardigan kan?hehe..ok,happy new year kak!

Nurazimah said... [Reply to comment]

cantik..hope i can make cardigan like u for my child this year..happy new year..

Nur said... [Reply to comment]

Cantik cardigan dan hat tu, kak Aisyah.
Besor la nampak benang Nako tu. Geramnya tengok. Yati puasa benang sudah. 2 kali pi KL bulan 12, pi Daiso lagi. Hehhe...

Rafidah Ahmad said... [Reply to comment]

adoiii!!! lawa2 nya cardigan semua ni....and akak dah jatuh cinta tengok benang nako tu lak uwaaaa

Nur said... [Reply to comment]

Hello kak Aisyah, Yati singgah sini! Busy ya kak.. nanti dah siap bag, upload kat sini ya. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails