Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cardigan, cardigan & A Bag

 Hello! I made another cardi with Magic Wool yarns mixed with some Karisma yarns(the red one). It turned out very colorful! I named this cardi Autumn Magic ;) Interested? It's in my shop!
 And this is my version of the Chevron Lace cardi found on raverly. I made it with the intention of keeping it as mine but it was too small!! So...Hazel is now the proud owner! I used Ice Yarns Kartopu-Flora Boncuk mixed with Nona yarns. Hazel requested red Sirdar Snuggly yarns as the edgings.
 Look at her concentrating on her crochet project.
And here is the result! It was a granny bag she made as a gift for her niece's 2nd birthday yesterday. I helped a bit with the first 2 rounds and assembling the bag, the rest was all on her own. I'm so proud of her!

I'll leave you with a beautiful quote. Have a great weekend!
Pinned Image

8 comments:

Sharon Marie said... [Reply to comment]

Very cute. Nice for these cold days.

Nurazimah said... [Reply to comment]

very nice...suka tgk hasil kerja kak Aisyah..hope one day imah pon boleh buat cardigan yang comel2 macam akak.

RaiHamina said... [Reply to comment]

lovely and determined lil' girl...and she's talented...

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks Rai :)

Nur said... [Reply to comment]

Seronok tengok Hazel kait. Yati punya CAL bolero tu pun kecik, kak. Tak muat. Sedih pula.

MamaDaniel said... [Reply to comment]

Cardigan yang hazel pakai tu memang comel la kak!! Dia pun dah pandai pilih warna..

Seronok tengok akak ada geng boleh share hobi... :) cuti sekolah ni Hazel bukan setakat modelling je la.. hehe.. ada gaya la dia pegang croceht hook.. :)

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said... [Reply to comment]

These are beautiful. I really need to work on my crocheting skills. I pretty much gave up after it took me 9 months to finish a baby blanket for my daughter. I love your blog. I'm your newest follower. Would love you to stop by DIY Home Sweet Home

Jamie
http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

P.S. I have a linky every Monday would love you to stop by Monday and link up.

My Lovely Ribbons N Laces said... [Reply to comment]

Like mother like daughter....

Related Posts with Thumbnails