Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cardis, Hats & New Yarns!

 Wow! How time flies! I'm so sorry for not updating my blog as often as I should have. Been kinda busy! This is my first ever attempt at crocheting a garment! It's a vintage pattern I found on raverly. It's for a 1-2 year old gril and I used 2 balls of Alize superlana klasik yarns.
 And this was my second attempt using this pattern also found on raverly. For this cardi I used 2 1/2 balls of viscose yarns. As for the bottom part I used Sirdar snuggly yarns. So soft and fluffy!
 An aqua slouchy beanie made with bamboo worsted yarns.
 The yarn has a lovely sheen and texture to it and they're just perfect for making slouchy beanies!
 A mother & daughter hat set ordered by Elyne. The mother's hat is the Floppy hat while the daughter's is the Picnic Date which is my own free pattern.
 Hazel posing the Floppy hat for me.
 A more detailed look.
 Last month was a month for splurging on yarns! I'll just let you look at them :)
 Yarns bought from Daiso with some help from my lovely friend Lai.
 LANA yarns ordered online.
 Indonesian cotton yarns, ordered during a sale.
And a Red Heart Jumbo yarns swapped with a FB friend. See how big it is compared the normal Nona 45gm yarns! 

I have some more orders to finish up. I'll post some pics of them soon. 
Have a lovely week and see you all soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Wow! Beautiful projects and beautiful yarn too! I can't wait to get a new laptop so I can be online more. Loooooove the yarn! Have a great week!

Nur said... [Reply to comment]

Lawa la dress baby kak Aisyah buat tu, dua-dua comel! :)
Bila tengok benang Kak Aisyah dan benang Sindar (yang magic baby yarns tu), rasa alahai.. benang aku buruknya.. Hehhe...

Marifetane hobi said... [Reply to comment]

hello my dear friend, wonderful baby clothes add to my hands to your health blog, please come visit me loves d be very happy to meet you again.

Maya Kuzman said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my... these are absolutely gorgeous!! My favourite is the first pink baby dress! Adorable!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

love your yarn collections...baju tu pun cantik juga...perfection on you fist try..

SindarEry said... [Reply to comment]

oooohhhhhh...... *no words can describe how i feels looking at those yarns lol"

Congratulations for your first attempt kak Aisyah! :)

Nothing is impossible once your tried!

Nana said... [Reply to comment]

wowwww.... i want this yarn....
u can give me aisyahhh? hahahahahahaa
ilove the colour from your cardi! its sweet and girly..
what yarn do you use for making pink and chocolate cardi?
may i know...?

MamaDaniel said... [Reply to comment]

Kak.. banyaknya benang kak.. mana nak sorok supaya cik abang tak jeling-jeling? heheheh...

red heart yarn tu best tak kak? sesuai buat apa ek? nmpk menggoda la.. hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails