Thursday, August 25, 2011

What I've Been Up To

 Hi! It's been awhile since my last post. Been lagging and mopping around...Anyway these are hairclips I made recently and have sent them to my friend's shop.  
 A brimmed slouchy beanie ordered by Balqis. I know, it's a poor pic but we didn't have any chance to go to the beach :(
And my newest yarns from UK, two skeins of Colormetry yarns via Swap Workshop. No ideas yet what to make out of them. I'm onto my third kopiah@kufi at the moment. I'll take a pic as soon as I have finished it.

Hari raya@Eid is 5 days away! I'll be busy in the next few days making cookies. Usually, I'd already have started making them two weeks before but the mood just wasn't there :p How are your preparations going?  

8 comments:

HaakKamer7 said... [Reply to comment]

Unfortunately cleaning has to be done :-( But now you have the time again to make beautiful things. I like your flower hairclips. And the beanie is so beautiful. It's funny because now I try to make my first beanie with flap, also in the color white/cream with flower. I hope I can show this next week.

Hugs, Liane

Pradeepa said... [Reply to comment]

Those clips are very pretty and the quote is beautiful.

Nur said... [Reply to comment]

Yati pun buat 2 jenis je kueh raya, tak sempat. Busy punya pasal. Selamat hari raya, kak Aisyah! :)

Lee Ann said... [Reply to comment]

Cute flower motifs! )

MamaDaniel said... [Reply to comment]

Selamat hari raya kak Aisyah.. maaf zahir batin..

saya geram sgt tgk benang akak tu.. hari ni saya join jugak swap workshop.. finally.. hahaha... tak tahan godaan.. ;)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

salam,kak aisyah:D cantiknya beanie kisz tu..hihi..xsabar nak dapat..akak dah pos ke?

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks, zila! Hah! Tak tahan jugak godaan benang2 yg akak dapat tu, ye?? Harap zila akan dapat swap benang cantik2 kat sana nanti, yg penting kena kumpul credits!

Annaboo's House said... [Reply to comment]

Those hairclips are very sweet and the white slouchy beanie Is very cute. Love the big flower.
Have a great week.
Xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails