Sunday, March 20, 2011

Inspirations!

While googling for a simple tutorial for making my own fabric tapes a couple of nights ago, I found a neat one on the red thread. It's so easy! I'll be making some soon. And while browsing around her blog, I found this
The home of Eline Pellinkhof
Isn't it gorgeous?? I'd love to recreate this in my own home! You can find out more about this artist's house on Bloesem.
blocks 26-50
And while visiting One Pretty Thing, I found this. Don't you just love them?? They're by Adaiha of things to make and do blog. Check them all out! I just fell in love!!
Wait! I'm not done, yet! I also found this soon after that on Beate's Blog colorful. I got her permission to post this pic here last night so you girls can be inspired by her use of colors, too!
Ok, I'm still not done, yet. While blogwalking this afternoon, I found this great tutorial for making a seamless end by Grietje of Pins blog. Lucky for us, she responded in just a few hours after I emailed her for permission to post about it here. I know you'll be very thankful for this tutorial so that now all your work will have seamless ends!
Last but not least, aren't these a cool way to use all you leftover yarns? And so colorful! I stumbled upon it on Heart Handmade UK just now and thought to share it with all you lovely girls! 
Now, aren't all these enough to give you inspirations to last a lifetime?? I know I am!

Have a great week ahead!

8 comments:

Kathleen said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks, Aisyah, for posting about your wanderings in blogland. Such colorful and helpful information! I especially love the hats and the tip on using up scraps of yarn to decorate packages.

Rachael @ CleverCheshireCats said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you for sharing your wonderful findings with us. I love the hats they are so bright and colourful. Rachael Xx

Rafidah Ahmad said... [Reply to comment]

wahhhh.....lovely aisyah! tq for the tip and cool urls :)

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Wow great finds! Thanks for sharing.
xxx

MamaDaniel said... [Reply to comment]

Kak Aisyah.. saya sangat inspired.. love them all.. beautiful things from beautiful people.. chewah... Akak dpt x tutorial fabric tapes tu? plan nak jahit apa? (pertanyaan sambil angkat2 kening... heeee)

lia said... [Reply to comment]

wow!!bestnya tengok kreativiti crocheter2 ni semua..memang sgt2 inspired!:)

Nur said... [Reply to comment]

Colourful dan kreatif dia orang ni. Thanks for sharing, kak Aisyah. :)

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

You're all very welcome! And thank you, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails