Monday, October 4, 2010

'What I've Been Up To' Post

Happy Monday everybody! These are 10 pieces of plain headbands ordered by Anna. She requested for pastel colors and they look pretty like a rainbow!
OT- This is a chocolate cake I made last week. I used one of my favourite no fail cake recipe and it was delicious! Not so pretty with all those bubbles. Somehow most of the cakes I bake comes out that way. Anybody has any idea why? You can find the recipe here under Butter Cake.
And this is a cake I made yesterday. It's an orange cake as requested by Hazel. It is really tasty and I'll make one again soon. I'll post the recipe as soon as I can. I still have much to do :) 
Have a great week ahead!

5 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

s usual your pastel colour selection are pretty! =)

BTW the both of the cakes looks yummy!

Rafidah Ahmad said... [Reply to comment]

luv the pastel colour!!!!!

lapar terus tengok cake youuu :)

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks,Fyd & kak Fidah :D If you both are near I will surely share the cakes! My neighbors yg untung!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said... [Reply to comment]

Love love the headbands, they are so happy colored!
Thank you for entering my giveaway, I threw an aisyahelga note in the big bowl, fingers crossed for you.
Have a happy day! xxx

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks,Saskia! I hope I win,too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails