Saturday, June 26, 2010

Guest Blogger - Annemarie's Breiblog

I was so excited and honored when my blogger friend, Annemarie of Annemarie's Breiblog contacted me about exchanging a short interview on our blogs. She is an awesome crafter especially in knitting and crochet. By looking through her blog you wouldn't have guessed that she just started crocheting early this year! She has won a couple of awards and has her own community on BlogFrog. We decided to post the interview today, so here it is:
Hi! I'm Annemarie and  I'm 34 years old and I live in Delft, The Netherlands and this is my house:
I have a fulltime job, love horse riding and I'm a HUGE fan of crochet and knitting! I fell in love with knitting when I saw this picture of Christien Meindertsma's work.
[theseflockes_poefencloseup.jpg]
I love the roughness of the material she uses and that's how I found out about Hoooked Zpagetti. It's similar to t-shirt yarn and you can make so many fun products of it! I started a Flickr-group about it where you can see that the possibilities are endless.

I started knitting by the end of last year, but in January of this year I decided to take a crochet course. That evening I made this frog:
[kikkerphoto.bmp] 
and ever since I'm a total addict. Not a single day goes by without crochet! Because I wanted to show my family what I was creating I started to blog, but soon I noticed that people started following my blog and then I decided to make a blog about other people's nice stuff as well. There are so many lovely things out there!

My favourite projects are the projects that are not too complicated but do take some time. I loved making this huge cushion :
[gestreepte+poef1.JPG]
and this bag
 
In general, I get inspired by Flickr and other blogs of creative people. I love practically everything I see, but I have some favourites of course. Sarah London is one of my favourites.
[prod_stools.jpg]








But as I said, I get inspired by so many people! So that's why I started Link-Your-Stuff-Saturday on my blog. Every Saturday you can post a picture and a link to your own website on my blog. I hope to see you there!

Wow! Isn't she great! Please visit her blog and link your latest project every Saturday so everyone can see it. It's been lovely having you here, Annemarie!

6 comments:

Karin said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Aisyah Helga!

Both the interviews are nice!
I am honoured you mentioned my blog. It's great you are inspired by my colourful crocheted.
I'm your new follower!

Karin

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks, Karin for visiting and being my follower!

Rafidah Ahmad said... [Reply to comment]

woww....u girls are so cool!!!

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks,kak!

Annemarie's Haakblog said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks!! (-:

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

You're very welcome,Annemarie! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails