Sunday, April 4, 2010

OT - Swimming!

We went swimming yesterday afternoon at our favorite beach about 10 minutes away by speedboat from our house. Hazel went into the water as soon as we arrived and didn't get out till it was time to go back. She really had fun. We come here at least once a year when we want to get away from other beachgoers. I know, I know, even though we live on an island doesn't mean that we always go picnicking or swimming! We have other things to do!LOL! For more pics, click here.

4 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Complete understand what you said!

Happened to me when my Japanese friends were shocked that I can't swim & don't really go to the beaches in Malaysia. Heheh.

They just assume that when you have beautiful beaches like in Malaysia, most of the ppl will know how to swim & always go to the beaches. Japan don't have those white sandy beaches like Malaysia. :)

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Samalah kita! Even though dah berbelas thn living here I still don't know how to swim! Takutlah :p

Maya @ Completely Coastal said... [Reply to comment]

I wish the ocean was as clear here in New England U.S.! It it must be nice and warm too!

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Yes, it is warm, but it's cooler in the water than out of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails