Monday, March 15, 2010

Packaging For Online Store Owners

I found a really useful article the other day and couldn't stop doing a research on them. And I wanted to share this knowledge with you. It's about packaging our products to the customers. I always expect sellers(who sells anything online), package their products in a nice way. A thank you note would suffice. How disappointing it is when I open an envelope and there is nothing inside other than the items I ordered. Out of 5 sellers, only 1 included a thank you note.

Wouldn't it be great if you put in at least something about your store? Like a receipt, a business card, or a thank you note. The article that opened my eyes is from meylah. They have great articles for people in the online biz. I spent hours reading through their blog, and I gained a lot of knowledge. They even have a tutorial on how to package your products.
I love how this store, one/of a kind boutique package their products. You'll be really inspired. And check out this, too for more ideas. I've spent a lot of time cooking up a concept on how to present my products and I'm still in the processing period.

I hope I've made you sit up and think about your packaging from now on. I'll be sharing another subject with you about branding, so check back soon.

4 comments:

Rafidah Ahmad said... [Reply to comment]

thanks for the useful tip babe...a good reminder for me heheheh

Azaidris said... [Reply to comment]

This really would help me as i'm a newbie of all the the newbies. Keep on sharing! ;)

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

I'm glad to remind everyone about this, including me :) And it is an important thing for us to do,too.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the great tips!
I don't think I will stop reading Meylah.
They have such good tips on online biz! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails