Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Cross-Stitch Collection

I've shared with you some of my crochet collection, now I'd like to share my cross-stitch collection(BEWARE! There's a lot)
The last one I haven't had the chance to frame it,yet. I stitched this when she was just a baby. I stopped doing cross-stitch when I didn't have any more walls to hang them on! Even the small pillows became my victims. I had many more that I hadn't frame that got eaten by termites. What a shame...it's because I delayed in getting them framed or stitched on pillows. Procrastination,you know. I just put them in the back of the cupboard. I do sometimes feel like picking it up again but maybe not. I still have more back in my hometown. And my house would be crying for mercy!

3 comments:

Rafidah Ahmad said... [Reply to comment]

OMIGOSH!!!!! so lovely!!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

(@ 0 @)....Wow! Tht's a lot!
Love the first one Roses!

I did some before but not really digging it compare to crochet :p

Nur said... [Reply to comment]

Kak Aisyah,
banyaknya koleksi cross stitch akak! Semua cantik-cantik. Yati pun ada lagi yang belum frame. Selalu nak frame tapi selalu juga tangguh frame.

Related Posts with Thumbnails