Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Donna The Dotee Doll


I made this dotee doll yesterday for a swap on swap-bot. We each have to make a doll named Donna based on what we think she should look like. I embroidered a bouquet of flowers on her body and attached two strands of green beads as the tail. To me, she is a calm and serene person Don't you think so? This is the first time I tried stitching hair on a doll and it turned out really nice. I'm really proud of her and will be sad to let her go. 

And this is the dotee doll I received for the same swap. Isn't she adorable?! Hazel(my daughter) loves her.

And what mummy does....she wants to do,too! She stitched the face last night before bedtime and onto the body early this morning before going to school. I'll keep you updated on her progress. She can't wait to stitch her doll's hair. 

Another crochet bookmark I made this morning. I'll be sending it out with the dotee doll o my partner later today. I got the pattern from jpfun.com.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails