Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Daily DIY

MORE DIY FLOWERS!
This very sweet rose felt tutorial is from Material Girls Quilts.  She also has a shop selling gorgeous fabrics and quilts. Click here for the tute.
Isn't this brooch lovely?? It's from Beach Vintage. Her blog is mainly about interior decorating and her house is so beautiful! She likes vintage + coastal style decorating. Just my kind of style :) Click here for the DIY. I almost kept this DIY to myself, but it's too lovely not to share.
Accordian Fabric Flower by Sumo Sweet Stuff. She has lots of tutorials! I really like browsing through her blog. So many things to see and read. Here's the tute.
Another lovely and romantic flower....oooh I love this! From Missie Krissie. She has a lovely blog. Go and visit!
Another cute felt rose. This one is by MamaMoontime and here's the link.
FABRIC FLOWERS EARRINGS
From Secret Pie Shoppe. For the tute, click here. Check out her other tutorials.

So, these are all the flowers DIY that I've recently found. For now. I hope you'll try them and tell the respective owner of the DIYs of what you've made. And to thank them for sharing. Enjoy!
IMG_2400
UPDATE: I just found this cute tute on Nest Decorating. Click here for the tutorial.

1 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for featuring my fabric flowers! I'm loving all of the ideas on your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails