Friday, February 26, 2010

Been busy crafting..

I've been busy making keychains to put in the shop this past few days. Here's a preview...

I've only finished 2. It's very time consuming,what with housework and kids asking for attention. Mummy's been busy stuck to the chair all day! But I still found time to make a felt book@journal. I had to make it before the idea disappeared.

It's done but I still need to improve on the cover. I had no idea how to cover the back of stitched side so I just left it as it is. I only realized that I was supposed to stitch on a different felt THEN attach it to the front. It's a mistake I had to make to know what to do next time. I'll try making it again after I've finished the current project. So many ideas,so many things to do but so little time! Don't you wish you can craft ALL day without any disturbance so you can make progress? I wish! But my eyes are getting tired...LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Yeah I understand! It would be great to do craft all day if you have plenty of new ideas! Ideas sometimes just come anytime & u will want to do it at once before u forget.
What I normally do I just get a paper to scribble out the idea so that I can try to do it later :). Good luck on the key chains!

Aisyah Helga said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the idea but I normally get my ideas when I'm in bed late at night! Anyway,thanks :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails